All my images have disappeared off photobucket???

DonnaM

Not sure why.... all the titles and sizes of photos are still there, but every single image and every link to any of my images has just vanished :o:o:(

I havent tried to upload a photo or anything today and havent uploaded some new 'update' on my computer... any ideas?? Where are all those photos?!?

Link to your photobucket page please?

ummm how to do that?? :oops:

I just tried to click on the link to copy a photo and now I cant do that... it just came up with a "cant display the page" box, even tho the page was open...but no images? I just posted a couple of images yesterday in the turtle tank thread on the reptile section, but theyve just gone....

http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/Donzm/

Ooo is this the link? :o

You can see them? When I went to a thread on Happy turtles Pub, all the photos in the thread from before April...ish were displayed but all the recent ones not?

Ummm so can you see the 2 photos I put in thread about reptileone turtle pro tanks in the reptile section?

And I'm really embarressed to admit it.. :roll: but what exactly do you mean by browser :o :oops:

Is that windows internet explorer? ... I just spotted that at top of pg?

Ok... its a conspiracy then... coz I cant! 8) Just the txt.

So at least I know it must be my computer and they're not all lost in cyberspace....

Time to turn off the computer and head to bed. Will see whats happening with it in the morning.

(I didnt know so many people were up this late on a sunday night... or should that be Monday morning :lol: )

:bounce: :bounce: Its fixed! Don't know why? I also contacted the tech team at photobucket who sent me a very informative email about checking if I'd changed firewall settings and setting something to "medium" etc etc... none of which made alot of sense to a total non computer person... but problem solved! I just hope it stays that way :roll:

Nope, I wouldnt do that to a turtle. She did that all by herself! I got home and found her like that.... good lesson in 'hurrying along the tank maker to get that big tank made" :)

She wasnt trying to climb out or anything, just basking on top of the light.... I took photos... old camera, so not very clear... walked up to her and lifted her down...and she just climbed right back up there. Several times! By then of course there was beanbags all around the tank and a freezer basket upside down on that end to try and deter her...

She'd been hibernating and had not been doing too well, so unexpectedly had to come inside over the rest of the winter. It was a bit tricky with the amount of turtles and resources I had at the time. Then there was a big insurance job and mess for 2 mths when a rotten wall was discovered next to this tank due to a leaking pipe in the wall... so she certainly picked her timing! :lol: Shes made it thru this winter outside tho, so all good :)

Also she weighs 2 kilos and has arthritis in her left front leg, so not an easy thing to lift that big body up there.....