prices on arowana

myfishybuisness

i dont think tank size will be a problem as my tank is 2.4m long by 60 wide and 60 high

Didn't sound like a question to me, I was under the impression you already had the tank...

Agree with Henward, shorter and wider would be better, but if you can do 2.4 long and 80cm wide then thats even better!!

Al I love the violet fusions, anything with blue in it would do...

Didn't sound like a question to me, I was under the impression you already had the tank...

Agree with Henward, shorter and wider would be better, but if you can do 2.4 long and 80cm wide then thats even better!!

sorry im getting it made so i kind of already no what im getting , and sorry herward cant go past 70 cm wide as it its im my room and will not fit, but next house ill keep that in mind, anyway what sort of filter should i get was thinking bout having a fluval fx5 , 404 and a internal pump to give it some current

what is violet fusion?

I think most asian aros are beautiful, even the cheaper 1.5 grade ones, some are just more beautiful than others lol

its like wine... you would of course settle for a $12 bottle.... but some would say $50 bottles are better..... well.... some would ask if its worth the extra money....

maybe, maybe not....its up to you i guess.

Arowanas in Asia is like a pedigree dog show.... standards. Mid to high level etc... terms commonly used in the aro hobby.

you can go forever in terms of fish 'quality' ...

I would go for a chilli red or VIP red personally, i dont th in i want to replace my rtg - im too attached to it and its now rather large lol...