shipping a tank

doddle69

Good sized tank.. It would fit on a trailer too if you have a car with towbar or access to one..

I also don't think you would need that many people to load it if it is only 10mm glass and empty of all water and substrate.

i have a car and trailer but just not sure what i would put under the tank so it didnt brake on the way home lol im sure me and 2others could pick up the tank

Give me time I am still sussing out the drinking establishments, no time for sustainance. :lol:

:lol: Plenty around :D

Good sized tank.. It would fit on a trailer too if you have a car with towbar or access to one..

I also don't think you would need that many people to load it if it is only 10mm glass and empty of all water and substrate.

I lifted my 8ft with me and another just fine so i think this will be an easy lift.

i have a car and trailer but just not sure what i would put under the tank so it didnt brake on the way home lol im sure me and 2others could pick up the tank

Poly under the tank and a load of towels and blankets around the edges.

I reckon you could get the stand and tank side by side on the trailer... Maybe :-?

Could make for a good road trip :lol:

:lol: Plenty around :D

I lifted my 8ft with me and another just fine so i think this will be an easy lift.

Poly under the tank and a load of towels and blankets around the edges.

I reckon you could get the stand and tank side by side on the trailer... Maybe :-?

Could make for a good road trip :lol:

lol you keen for a road trip if i win it