very sick oranda

soky5

i really need some help i have a oranda thats very sick and on deaths door it trys to eat but it cant get up and swin. Its allways laying around grasping for air but i do at 70-80% water change every 2 day to help it i dont no what to do its also coved in white spot its cover i have a orange oranda but its now a white one its covered in white spot its fins are peeling and dissapairing i have added toxic salt and have tryed just toxic if thats what it is called and hes getting worst please someone help me and my oranda what do i do you help it

thank you (and please hurry)

Sounding like it's got White Spot, treat with Wunder Tonic White Spot treatment, the reason I recomment this one is because most White Spot treatments say you need to turn the temp upto 28 Degrees, obviously you cant do that with it being a coldwater fish.

Do a water change after 3 days then re-treat.

Good Luck

Lynda

Treat as Lynda suggests.

What size thank are they in? I assume both are in the same one.

How often were you doing water changes before they got sick?

Whitespot is often caused by stress and this can be a result of poor, or incorrect, water conditions.

How long have you had these fish?