some pics of my nano updated 1/11/10

spoon

here some pics i took i have a 34lish nano tank with a 30l sump lighting is 1x36w pl 50%10K 50% actinic and 1x24w actinic.

live stock is 1 yellowtail damsel and 3 colours of zoa a nice hammer coral and some kind of leather coral. tsump has cheap nasty skimmer ehiem internal with purigen and heather also hoses small ballcock for ATO tank isnt drilled so have a weir system operating

have a small 2 outlet powerhead (needs venturi for weir) and a 2000lph wave pump with the impellor cut down to reduce flow slightly

corals017.jpg

corals001.jpg

nice one spoon :hail:

thanks LA have you figured out my username on nzmas yet?

note the differece in the polyp extension on the hammer coral from the pics in the first post to the pics in the second ive been dosing with seachem carbonate and the seachem calcium, magnesium ,strontium stuff

well for the price i cant complain really but i found it noisy no matter how i adjusted it and it has a stainless steel shaft there are seio 320s on ebay atm for $30 US free shipping i wish i had of seen them earlier . ive got a 3000lph sunsun one coming also gunna try that out as then i will know what to get when i go to a bigger tank. just loving all the gadgets you can get and make im also gunna make a syphon surge tank at some stage too

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...