what to get for my bday??

trav

hi guys

my bday is comming up soon on the 29th of may and i am wanting to get an awesome fish . i am thinking maybe a baby silver or another tipe of arrowana i am mostly looking for a arowana but and other cwl fish that can go with 14 silverdollers 3 serverums 1 pleco 3 borneo tigers 1 clown nife 6 colwn loaches 1 lepard fish and can an arowana go with these fish a baby arowana most probable ???

thanks would realy like some advice?

my tank is 6 foot by 2 foot by 75cm that is 850 liters aswell as an fx5 as filtration with a hang on filter with dose 1800liters per hour 1x 4 foot double bulb 1x 3 foot double bulb for lighting i do not think my tank is over stocked or is it?????

75 high :D:D why?

Cause the 75cm being the height isnt more "footprint" for the fish to use. If it was 75cm wide that would be better for space, well thats my thoughts. I would say you are pretty well stocked with the fish you already have. Those fish will all get to a decent size when fully grown.