Are fish eligible for gastric bypass surgery funding

firenzenz

haha i have also seen that fatty haha i never knew wat type it was and it looks really funny when you compare it to yours. haha it think it need more then a therapist i think it needs to get to weight watchers :D

your one looks very nice though :)

LOL. I think they are purchased as syno euptera x angelicus. The effect is rather drastic I must say. Maybe the "swelling" will subside as the fish matures.

how large is your angelicus?

Fish with puppy fat? or maybe it's just water retention. :)

Mine is about 17cm now . I've had it about 4yrs as was about 10-12cm then.

A couple who came into work were once very nasty to me and called me a lot of unpleasant names when they saw some euptera that were for sale. They thought they had dropsy and refused to believe otherwise :lol:

Mine is about 17cm now . I've had it about 4yrs as was about 10-12cm then.

WOW! I absolutely love them. Do you just have the one? I've always wanted a few.

The fish question is being "baby sat" for one of our customers. His tank has broken and he has not returned to collect it from us

This is how we received the fish.

I was in HFF albany the other day and saw this guy

firenzenz I would suggest that you ask us first if you would like to take photos in our store and also add them to a forum. It's common courtesy...