Tame pleco

Vinnie

I moved the last of the fish over to the main tank tonight and completely forgot how easy to handle my redspot plec is.

Its a great feeling, having a fish that doesn't mind you carefully just picking them up out of the water from there tank to put them in a bucket, then having the same ease getting them out of the bucket and putting them back in a tank.

Any one had a fish like this?

I had a 25cm albino oscar that would let me pick him up out of the water. He didn't mind at all, to be honest I think he liked it as when I put my hands in the tank he would swim in between them and sit there. He would start wriggling after nearly a minute out of the water 8)

I had a 25cm albino oscar that would let me pick him up out of the water. He didn't mind at all, to be honest I think he liked it as when I put my hands in the tank he would swim in between them and sit there. He would start wriggling after nearly a minute out of the water 8)

lol was that the blind retarded one that Carl used to own?

I was fencing down the back today and came across a old fulla and his grandson who were feeding a eel, the boy had a piece of meat tied to a fishing line, the eel would grab it and start thrashing just as if he was caught on a hook,he'd come right up out of the water, it was quite amazing to watch. He was fairly large, and I was amazed at the width of his tail.

Apparently this has been going on for years and all the grandchildren have been doing it whenever they come to stay.