tunz, sea swirl, scwd?????????

dan_from_nz

now now, tone it back boys. we're all in this hobby because we enjoy it, so drop the sarcasm.

i like streams because they work, fullstop, regardless of price. to be fair, they are expensive but nothing else on the market (that I have seen YET) has the same reputation, quality or comes close in regards to performance or features (such as pulsing) so its simple. If you want awesome water movement, spend the money and get streams. If you dont, go diy and make your own on a budget that suits and best of luck.

So I sell deltec, whippy dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

As I have mentioned so many times, do something for the hobby.

Bring some equipment in and do it for free like i do.

It’s true I sell the best marine equipment on the market. But if you noticed it always is cheaper or almost the same price as overseas,

Why is that MARK ELLIS . Maybe because it is done at such low cost so that hobbyist can buy top quality equipment at a reasonable price,

Which means I make no money? or very little.

If it was a business I would be making money and charging for my time and warranties,

BUT I DON’T MAKE MUCH MONEY> ITS A HOBBY FOR ME< AND I ENJOY SEEING HOBBYIST IN NZ USING QUALITY EQUIPMENT.

If I wanted to make money I would get a job with you, now that is what I call making money for jam.

I'll be buying some streams too as soon as some more money comes in :) Costly but proven. Im not into DIY as I tend to trust the thousands if not hundreds of thousands many companies invest in R&D. Not in anyway bad mouthing DIY, I just like well made quality products and theres no denying reef brings in some very good brands.

If I wanted to make money I would get a job with you, now that is what I call making money for jam.

Pretty bold statement for someone who 'works' for a bank! You couldn't get a job with me anyway, skills and intellegence required.

As for why don't I bring something in? No need, others are already doing it. However I don't see how supplying goods for profit can be considered supporting the hobby, more like feeding off it. However if your saying you will sell to us all at your cost or there abouts, I take it all back and am sorry for my comments.

I guess the personal insults continue until the mods step in (where are you, I'm waiting.).

All that aside, the products that Alois brings in a very good, I have brought lots of stuff from him, fish, corals, lights, test kits, STREAMS etc and can't complain about the products or the price. I hope Alois continues to bring this stuff in as there is obviously a demand for it.

Pie

$1,200.00 for the TS24 kit from memory, approx 15months ago.

I am on the lookout for 2x STREAM pumps, 6100 or 6200 (or 1 of each). Anyone whos looking at sourcing some (alois? chimera? steve?) please let me know i'd be keen for 2.

Also I have a TUNZE 4way controller for sale/trade without pumps. This is the normal TERBELLE controller (same as the one that comes with the TS24 kit) and has the light diode thingie with it too. Perfect working order.

Piemania