UHAS February meeting - club book auction

Spink

Evening All!

Extending an invitation to all good fish keepers to attend the Upper Hutt Aquarium Society February club meeting in which we will be conducting a club Library Book Auction!

We've recently moved premises and unfortunately couldn't take the club library with us, so we've decided to auction all the books off!

Details:

Wednesday 10th February, doors open 7pm and we start 7:30pm

Where: Upper Hutt Citizens Advice Beaureau, Logan Street Upper Hutt (opposite the cosi club and just around the corner from KFC and Repco, plenty of parking as well!)

Please note we are only auctioning off fish related books at this auction

Come along and grab a bargain!

We have a number of fantastic books available and also magazines such as Practical Fish Keeping and Tropical Fish Hobbyist

Cash only - see you there!!!!

thank you for posting this for me Anita, i've been rather busy with work.

Hi Guys i have also just bought a raffle prize of a few items, 50 cents a ticket, i tried to get a variety of things.

I think you guys will like the package.

see you all there!.

Hi Ira

Yes they are and you are more than welcome to come along and join in

If memory serves me right

we are having a talk on how to use your camera to its full potential,so bring yours along with you for a fun night

This goes for every one out there who is interested in fish keeping

Cheers Rob

If my memory serves me, March's topic was a club night where we all bring along a fish, put them up on display and discuss the good and bad points of fish in terms of entering them in national show's etc. Vote for the People's Choice best fish etc as well :-)

perhaps our secretary might need to check for us....