babies!!!!

xxdarnixx

im so happy :) i got a lovely suprise last night when i wen into check my tanks and one of my gba was sitting on eggs :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: he was having a bit of a tough time because one of the pleco was rolling his cave around so i pulled it out and chucked him in his own little tank so he can hatch his babys in peace :)

yeh I got two males, but the female I have is huge and not sure if it will work out. The rest I have are albinos and didnt realy want to mix the genes. Have to wait and see what happens I guess.

getting two king tirger plecos today tho!!!

oh so youre the one who got them! :lol:

good going.

and congrats xxdarnixx, finding eggs in a tank is sooooo exciting!

lol thanks p44 :D

melrick, i have a huuuuuggggeee female too but i think she might be the mum to the eggs atm,and the daddy is tiny in comparison lol,whats the difference in looks to albinos and gba? albinos would have red eyes but are they lighter in skin colour?

my kribs have started cleaning out their pot again so more babies from them soon and im going to breed one of my fighter pairs today :bounce: :bounce: so exiting :) :) :)

the albinos are cool, yeh red eyes and a more pinkey/white colour than the golds (pritty crappy description lol) :roll:

Yeh I am hoping my boys can handle her, Iv never actualy seen a female as big as her lol.

I use to breed the kribs, def one of the most rewarding to breed. Such good parents! except when they kill their partners tho...

I got a couple of small albinos prob around the 4 cm mark that you can have for free if you want a couple to grow out?

I could maybe get a couple of guppies off you if there nice lol. But you can def have them since your here in Cambridge. Hopefuly they will grow to be a male and female! Will check tonight if there still ok and we can orginize a drop off some time next week or something