Just saw henwards tank AMAZING

DEE

lol, what does that mean Dee? :lol: *note the question mark David* 8) :lol:

ha ha you are so smart Fraser and i mean that there has probably never been that amount of power usages anywhere in new Zealand in rural areas, so you would like that they would investigate. :o

Whoa! Got stocked? That is awesome!

Yeah, you should look for some of his threads on the Photo Lounge on MFK, that video doesn't show the true beauty of many of the fish, like the 2-3' black arowanas. I'm a bit sceptical about some of the facts/figures in that clip too (not saying I doubt John, more the hyped up nature of that kinda TV), for a start its not even the biggest privately owned tank on MFK... :P

Yeah, you should look for some of his threads on the Photo Lounge on MFK, that video doesn't show the true beauty of many of the fish, like the 2-3' black arowanas. I'm a bit sceptical about some of the facts/figures in that clip too (not saying I doubt John, more the hyped up nature of that kinda TV), for a start its not even the biggest privately owned tank on MFK... :P

yeah lol, isnt there that paraplegic guy in canada with that insanely huge tank with pretty much an mini ecosystem in a tank. Simply awesome, but what a job to maintain.

Yeah, the guy in canada's is 57k gallons IIRC, I've posted a link to it before. Too big for me IMO, even if I won lotto I doubt I'd build something even as big as Johns tank.

Neo's 600g is cool, but a bit bare for my tastes. Yeah the fish are rare and amazing, but that doesn't mean you can forget about the aquascaping...

Yeah, the guy in canada's is 57k gallons IIRC, I've posted a link to it before. Too big for me IMO, even if I won lotto I doubt I'd build something even as big as Johns tank.

Neo's 600g is cool, but a bit bare for my tastes. Yeah the fish are rare and amazing, but that doesn't mean you can forget about the aquascaping...

true true, I would do a white sand base with vertical wood for his fish, maybe with some java fern or anubias, love the fish though...drool.