- Materials: Advanced multicrystalline silicon solar panel

- Solar Panel Dimensions: 5" W x 3" L x 1/4" D

PUMP:

- Recommended solar panel: 1.2 W

- Operation voltage: DC 6-9 Volt

- Maximum Water Lift Height: 0.9 Meter

- Maximum Flow Rate: 200 L/H

- Cable: 5 Meter

However the pump seems to no longer be working. Any ideas where i could get a replacement pump? Pretty sure there nothing worng with the solar panel.

It shouldn't be too hard to test if it is working, first test voltage out of panel, test wires from panel to pump, test the pump with a 9V battery and then you should be able to find out exactly what is wrong and fix that..

I haven't really looked too hard but I don't think I have seen 6-9V DC pumps at bunnings before? Most are 230V ones..

lol do you know anyone who has anything to do with electronics? Even someone who actually understood it in 5ft form science? Its not hard but would be hard to explain.. Its a pity I am not closer otherwise I would say bring it over and ill figure it out :) Would just hate to see you replace a pump when it could just be a broken wire or dodgy panel..

lol do you know anyone who has anything to do with electronics? Even someone who actually understood it in 5ft form science? Its not hard but would be hard to explain.. Its a pity I am not closer otherwise I would say bring it over and ill figure it out Would just hate to see you replace a pump when it could just be a broken wire or dodgy panel..

I did do 5th form science! Doesnt mean i can actually do it in practicality :lol:

Next time i come thru (in a month or so on my way to Wangas) I will try to remember to bring it ;)