Do I need to Cycle all over again.??

New_to_fish_world

There maybe some bacteria left but probably best to just transfer some media from your existing cycled tanks and then stock up slowly you should be fine..

What you should go for next depends on your tank size/budget and what you like :) Cichlids are always good when you have only really tried live bearers, something like kribs will happily live and breed in a 2fter..

There maybe some bacteria left but probably best to just transfer some media from your existing cycled tanks and then stock up slowly you should be fine..

What you should go for next depends on your tank size/budget and what you like :) Cichlids are always good when you have only really tried live bearers, something like kribs will happily live and breed in a 2fter..

Biggest I have is 120LT

I am not going bigger then that :P :P

Don't even go there. LMAO

You can have more that one filter on the bigger tank. If you do have 2 filters on the bigger one all the time it makes it easier to get another tank because you just take one of the filters off and put in in the new tank when you set ut up and then you dont need to cycle it because the filter is already cycled

You can have more that one filter on the bigger tank. If you do have 2 filters on the bigger one all the time it makes it easier to get another tank because you just take one of the filters off and put in in the new tank when you set ut up and then you dont need to cycle it because the filter is already cycled

That might be the way to go then :D

Also I can't over filter the tank that I would be doing it to aye.?