Planted to ???

paekakboyz

Hi All,

Currently have a lightly planted tank 360L 120*60*50. It's stocked with dwarf rainbows, cardinals, several mixed corys, and a golden algae eater.

I've got a mix of crypts and amazon swords (inc two melon swords) with a bit of dwarf sag. Substrate is river sand and filter is a FX5 full of noodles plus the standard foam pads.

I'm finding I have less and less time for my fishkeeping and I'm thinking a change to a different type of tank might spark my interest again.

Looking at either a mix of african cichlids or maybe some 'character' fish.... what would people suggest? have you got pics of what you've done with a similar sized tank?

thanks!

Sounds like a great tank! :hail: Have you thought about adding some larger rainbows? I find they really made a difference to a community tank - so much character, active and beautifully coloured. If you don't want to go that route, maybe some Kribs, they are cute and should fit in well with the fish you have.

Also, the cardinals are pretty but they don't have much character. A similar sized shoal of green fire tetras (or some other active shoaling tetras) will bring the tank alive. :wink: