Kaiyukan Aquarium - Osaka, Japan

CatBrat

Hey all,

Well I have been living in Osaka, Japan since the start of July this year. I'm lucky enough to have the Kaiyukan Aquarium about 45mins away on the train! Anyway, I went there for the second time yesterday :D :bounce: It's an AWESOME aquarium, with 2 (YES i said 2!!!) Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, sharks, tuna, dolphins, jellyfish, fresh water tanks ect ect ect. Along with other animals...toocan, squirrel monkeys, otters, sea otters, penguins, forest tortises blah blah blah! :D

The place is well worth a visit if you are ever out in this neck of the woods.Anyway, it was far to crowded to take pictures, but the video came out alright.

Enjoy...

Cheers, Jake.

Hey all,

Well I have been living in Osaka, Japan since the start of July this year. I'm lucky enough to have the Kaiyukan Aquarium about 45mins away on the train! Anyway, I went there for the second time yesterday :D :bounce: It's an AWESOME aquarium, with 2 (YES i said 2!!!) Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, sharks, tuna, dolphins, jellyfish, fresh water tanks ect ect ect. Along with other animals...toocan, squirrel monkeys, otters, sea otters, penguins, forest tortises blah blah blah! :D

The place is well worth a visit if you are ever out in this neck of the woods.Anyway, it was far to crowded to take pictures, but the video came out alright.

Enjoy...

Cheers, Jake.

Hey how's it going over there Officer Jake?