NZ Couriers

ducati

Has anyone had problems with NZ Couriers North Shore. I have been using NZC with no problems and last week the driver on the North Shore refused to pick up a box of live fish - even though it wasnt marked!!

Is this a one-off or should I be looking for another courier?

I always use nz couriers down here.. And we used the north shore branch (took them in) when we lived up there and never had any worries with them. I think fish are one of those gray areas for most courier companies it seems you can ring them many times and get different opinions on if they are allowed or not. NZPOST (even though we refuse to send with them anymore as they loose too much stuff) here wont take my fish but plenty of others send through them so who knows?

If I was you I would start dropping off at the depot if that doesn't suit you then you may have to find another courier that will pick up from you?

most companies have a no carry policy but are willing to carry at owners risk.

I think that if something does go wrong, too many people make a issue of the problem and it makes it far easier to simply say no.

I use NZ couriers and have never had a problem but in the beginning they were very anti. If I did have a problem, I would say all went well as to be able to use a courier is better than having to drive all over NZ myself

In saying that, I have never had a problem. The worst delivery was delivered in the early afternoon the next day. I use 48 hour heat pads just in case.