yay at long last!!!!!! my giraffes....

trace&steve

hello mine are rather large the male is 23cm and 3 females are between 18-20cm we made a 600-700 tank just for them lol cant wait to get them probably lose sleep tonight worrying about them :o hope they will be ok wonderworld has packed them all up so fingers crossed :D

Cool :) My giraffes are maturing and have just got their own 4ft breeding tank.. How big are yours and how many are you getting?

lol yes the things we do for fish :roll: but ya gotta love them!!! yeah i got heavy duty bags sent over from oz from my mum at there LFS.. big thick massive bags it actually only cost me $80 all up for shipping the lady im getting them through has conections to wonderworld :wink::hail:

come on tomo morning i say!!!

ill let ya know tomo how they got on :D

Those are some big fish I hope they ship ok.. At least you have a shop that knows what they are doing packaging them for you.. I would hate to think of the size of the box and cost of freight to the south island, the things you do for fish you really want aye :)

i went to pick them up this morning at 5:45am got home and all fish are perfect all the heatpads were still warm and the bags still full of air amazing wonderworld done an awesome job of packing them!!!!

lol yes the things we do for fish :roll: but ya gotta love them!!! yeah i got heavy duty bags sent over from oz from my mum at there LFS.. big thick massive bags it actually only cost me $80 all up for shipping the lady im getting them through has conections to wonderworld :wink::hail:

come on tomo morning i say!!!

ill let ya know tomo how they got on :D

talk about nerious i kept on waking up during the night calling post haste to see if they had arrived yet lucky they are just down the road and was aloud to pick them up early!!!! so far so good they look great in there new kingdom 650litres to them selfs they have got to be happy :lol: :bounce: ill try work out how to up load some pics and show yas,,,

can believe how pretty and big they are :D and the chick threw in a extra 5 greshakei ice blue red tops for free the most amazing colours of the male is unreal hopefully get a breeding trio :wink: :bounce: :bounce:

i think i have enough africans for now lol gotta stop buying fish :roll: :bounce: ill get told off soon!!!!!! hehe