Juwel Rio 400 cost?

Floater

I do like the look of the Juwel, I am going more for aesthetics than price (to a limit). I have a honda civic sedan. That's what I was thinking, tank on the back seat stand in the boot. The one thing that I thought of though was getting the tank in the back may prove difficult because of it's length and the fact the doors don't open square. Moving front seats forward might solve that though.... just don't want to get to Christchurch and not be able to get the thing in the car...

id say you would be struggling to get a rio 400 in there i own an lxi civic sedan even if its wide enough the tank wont fit in thru the door because of the height i couldnt get my euroview 90 in there

id say you would be struggling to get a rio 400 in there i own an lxi civic sedan even if its wide enough the tank wont fit in thru the door because of the height i couldnt get my euroview 90 in there

Yeah, I think I'll just take the Jeep if I need up getting it from Christchurch. Rather spend more on petrol than have to come all the way back and get the bigger car anyway :x

I'll be driving down (from Chch to Dunedin) on 8th or 9th December, if you haven't gotten it by then, feel free to let me know. I would be happy to pick it up and bring it down with me. :wink:

Hey missed that post in there. Thanks for the offer but I'll have the tank by then (I hope!).

bob @ redwood was the cheapest a month ago, friend picked up a black rio 400 tank and stand for $1999....i think he might still have some available otherwise have you try john @ organism? i also remember seeing one at petworld ferry road, cant remember the price

i would suggest you use a station wagon or a 7 seater that can fold its seats down flat, you have to remember that the stand comes in a pretty big box too

Ordered myself a black one, going to cost me $2450, but it's local so no hassle of driving to Christchurch and petrol etc. Only catch is apparently the supplier is out so I have to wait until December :( oh well. Good things take time right!?

Get this one:_

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 645755.htm

And pay $300 to have it transported - save $1000 and get some decent fish too :)

Seriously! I have a SUV so easily could have picked it up on the 8th December and dropped it off to you down there - I have to go down for my student's graduation anyway! Could have saved you upwards of $500!

:bounce:

No one in Christchurch has a black one at a reasonable price that I'm away of, I phoned around yesterday :(

Well regardless of how you got it....you will have a new tank soon!!!! Woohooo!!! :hail: :bounce:

Bet you're excited!! :D Planning and preparing.... you'll have to keep us updated on your progress.

*sigh* maybe I need another tank...... 8)

Yeah I'm super excited, biggest tank I've ever had was like 100L, the one I have currently is 60L. So this one is going to be ALOT of fun. Can't wait, I'll take pictures etc when I set it up.