beadie just laid eggs

chilli

yeh gave her a dirt box just incase there is more i got 5 ok eggs and 14 shriveled hard eggs[goners]

she laid some yesterday but i thought it was a grub in the tank and didnt take notice :oops:

but ive done lots of web browsing

and will be ready next time

info on eggs and hatching is very much appresseated[and spellingtoo :wink: ]

so what you are saying is she laid them in the hot terrarium without burying them?I used to take mine outside and let her dig in the garden,The first time thought she was sick because she would not eat and was not herself,took her outside to get some sun and she started digging.

yeh they were laid inhot enclosure but the five were laid when i was looking for her ,she was under hollow log. all the other eggs were burred everywere in tank

well today the eggs are still full looking so that must be good there in ice cream tub with soil floating in heated water

they look a little dodgie they not sunken in but there not 100% full looking and the part of the egg on top is yellow blotchie while under neath is whiter(im carefull not to rotate or twist them plus i only check the same one too incase i do kill it)

okay ill do that tomorrow was a little scared to move them all but will then(very nervisly :) )

now i split the male and female up coz he was being a bully so would she still lay in a few weeks i think she needs more condition on her dont want her to where herself out (i guess i just know how she feels at the moment :wink: )she eating great and puting cal on vegies

yeh thought she was just wanting to ruin the movie i was watching by being so noise but glad she filed her nails down there were getting long :wink:

well learn something new every day

{when your dragon is trying the great escape in the corner of tank she is about to pop everywere}