New additions to my African Tank

phoenix44

:o

landlord would kill me

What about those hooks that stick on the wall and come off without leaving a mark by pulling a plastic release strip out (or however the hell they work, lol) They are all over the TV adverts at present getting people to buy them for hanging Christmas stuff up. Might be a suitable solution. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone has called them hybrids I just asked if you knew what they were :)

They do seem to match all the photos of the albino socolofi that I could find on the net too, so that may well be what they are :) Either way they are still nice fish and would make a wicked contrast to the blues/yellows you have good choice on adding them.

i am trying to breed snow white at the moment but no luck !

Let me know how you go; I had some shivering and covering going on yesterday, but they are still smallish.

I think I need more of them. Im thinking a total of 12, so over summer ill get 4 more.

Is it relatively easy to sex them? I can sort of see some differences in the fins.