AR620T tank lighting problem?

axokeeper

Brought a 2nd hand Aqua One tank today and the lights seem to be on the blink? One side doesnt go at all and the other one just flashes. Not tank savvy, but thru reading some threads on here I am wondering if the starter could be the issue on the flashing side? But not sure about the other? There are four bulbs in all (two each side for each switch) and two starters (one per two bulbs). Any ideas?? :cry:

Bunnings is good.

I was waiting for Phoenix to give his lecture about how he's trying all these different tubes to grow plants every which way only to tell you that you need the basic ones. :lol: :wink:

Noooo!! I personally like the 18000K tubes. make the tank look nicer, plants grow really well, but they are expensive.

the 6500K and 10000K tubes are the most commonly used ones, but i personally don't like that colour much.

Noooo!! I personally like the 18000K tubes. make the tank look nicer, plants grow really well, but they are expensive.

the 6500K and 10000K tubes are the most commonly used ones, but i personally don't like that colour much.

18000k *yuk*

I have an 18000k 2ft tube sitting around, its done about 5 hours of use...