BOP Meet

Nymox

There are the club room meet at living art, but now its warming Im thinking a bop potluck/bbq. I do a mean korean BBQ and it will be sweet to have things here at my place, meet the locals who can keep me outa trouble :P

Pm me whos interested and Ill organise it and post a date. First week of october or something. Can bring food/drink but really just need yaselves. As long as I know the numbers before hand.

Perhaps a tank crawl the afternoon before. I havnt had much of a chance to meet people since I moved here so will be killing a few birds with 1 stone.

Not just fishy ppl my animal lovers and their friends/partners alike. I have a friendly dog so you can bring ya canine too.

This way those who work that cant meet the club on a regualr basis, can still catch up with everyone.

This doesnt just include BOP people either, so let me know. We have a double bunk in the garage and I got tents and camping gear for anyone that needs to stay, small section tho so 2 tents max will fit but I can also arrange tent sites free of charge close by too given notice.

Im just throwing out a baited hook here so if no ones keen then no worries. Dates/Times/Places is all subject to change.

Im just happy to be knowing yall through this awesome community. :D

Cheers for all your support and input so far, its been awesome :D

Regards Matt