DESTINATION RAROTONGA...

Dave+Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Getting my Hep A injection soon..don't know what it does but apparently I need it..can't believe one injection is $90 on top of consult $55 :(

when we went to the Sony store to order in the underwater casing for our camera this weekend past (the guy assured us that it will still be there a few weeks ago), was told the last one in the country was sold and that they can't get anymore stock in.

Does anyone know of camera places that you can order Sony products from?

We are DESPERATE to get the casing for our camera otherwise we won't have any pics from my holiday :(

Does anyone know of camera places that you can order Sony products from?

We are DESPERATE to get the casing for our camera otherwise we won't have any pics from my holiday :(

A computer wholesaler I use (Dove) sells Sony camera products. Their website lists no stock for any marine housings, but I am happy to ask them for a lead time if you let us know what model your camera is / which case you need.

My offer is still open. What model is your camera maybe my case would fit yours.

Hey Jim,

we've got a Sony T70 and the casing which fits it is the MPKTHE.

we would love to borrow yours if my cousin can't source a casing for us from Aussie (waiting to hear back from him), we've exhausted our search everywhere - China has them but the customs are a bit dodgy and I don't trust the warranty on the product if we purchased from China :o apparently it's even sold out in Europe and the States...

cheers, Amy.

ours is a cybershot but yours won't fit our camera, the Sony guy tried the casing of a model up and a model down from ours and they couldn't fit our camera...it's just frustrating - as he reassured us that it's an older camera model so there's not really a high chance of people buying it since we didn't have the money then and there to buy it and get it sent down from Auckland

You definetly NEED Hep A injection if you travel to tropical places. You get the one shot now, and get a booster within a year then you'll be set for 10 years.

You can get Hep A from eating food raw, drinking water or even icecubes so its a must.

I got my vaccine, it doesn't hurt...but your arm will be bit tender for a couple days after.

Getting my Hep A injection soon..don't know what it does but apparently I need it..can't believe one injection is $90 on top of consult $55 :(

Is it possible to exchange the camera you bought for a slightly different model which does fit the casing they have available?

ours is a cybershot but yours won't fit our camera, the Sony guy tried the casing of a model up and a model down from ours and they couldn't fit our camera...it's just frustrating - as he reassured us that it's an older camera model so there's not really a high chance of people buying it since we didn't have the money then and there to buy it and get it sent down from Auckland