lonely clown seeking companionship

Brianemone

Wasp - Hard to tell from the photo, but I think that its a Perc. The False Perc have much finer black lines, unless its a juv black false perc...

Either way I don't think the clowns are smart enough to know the difference :)

Pies

Seen not one, but several posts on Reef Central with guys keeping the two species together as a pair. Not able to point you to the post though I'm afraid.

One guy said his produced young, and that was followed by a whole heap of posts flaming him for producing an unnatural hybrid.

True percs are around, if you hang out long enough you will likely get one, although have not seen any myself in a long time. The alternative would be to get a O. perc juvenile and see what happens, or sell the A. perc & get two O. percs, or some of Warrens maroons.

Anemone clown are $38 and True Black Anemone clowns are $59.

The freight is the killer. We typically will only freight livestock, especially Marine as next priority flight. This costs $120.00 to any airport within the North Island and for any weight up to 20kg.

We could send over night, and it will probably cost $20.00, but we will not be held responsible for the quaility of the fish upon arrival.

If you knew of anyone else looking for marine fish in your area they could split the freight cost.

Anyhow lovely to hear from you

Heidi-Marie

any one one some???

heres the wrasses they have

Wrasse

Banana Halichoeres chrysus

Bird- Brown Gomphosus varius brown female

Bird- Green Gomphosus varius green male

Clown Adult Coris gaimard

Dusky Halichoeres marginatus

Lyretail Thalassoma lunare

Pin Stripped Pseudocheilinus evanides

Six Striped Pseudocheilinus hexataenia

Six Striped L Pseudocheilinus hexataenia

I purchased 3 clownfish from Hedi at petworld, $29ea. They were in pretty average condition when I got them (friend brought them up) but all survived and are all still doing very well.

Christchurch prices on fish and coral tend to be much better than Auckland, been discussed before, the shops in Christchurch import and sell so there is less doubble mark-upping.

Good luck with it.

Since we are looking for fish, anyone got or know where I can get a powder blue. I pay cash :)

Pies