info wanted on Borneo Sucker fish

BikBok

I'm not sure if it's a catfish or loach so sorry if this is int he wrong section.

I saw a Borneo Sucker in a LFS this morning and was very tempted to buy it but sticking to my rule of never buying on a whim I need to do some research first.

What I need to know, is what size tank and conditions . I was thinking of putting it into my 22L tank and even though this little guy is small my tank is probably too small too. It has a betta and small whiptail in it. There is enough current that it bends the plants and creates visible bubbles but not too much that it annoys the beta.. who likes playing in the current anyway!

I also have a 34 L tank but this pretty much has it's limit on fish now.

What can you tell em about the borneo ... wrong fish for my setup or will I be ok?

thanks... i did a bit of a google search also.. maybe this one I might need to save for another tank one day...

i have plenty in my minds eye.. a big community tank... a smaller bumblebee goby tank..and my latest wants are dwarf pufferfish and Borneo suckers... will have to research what can go with what!

Oh dear.. can see our new lounge filling up with tanks!

might have to rope hubby into helping me if I attempt something like that!

Just as well I didn't buy the little guy I saw today.

My daughters teacher had one in a splish splash with hang on filter but he seemd to do OK, despite the smallish size.