TROPHEUS .......ITS BEEN A WHILE

Johannes Visser

RIGHT :roll: sorry did not read properly

He only got 5 young from us they were about 1-1.5cm in size they would be Orange Flame

He also took 4 females and bought a Red Pemba Male from LPS I would not mix these fish sure many here would agree but he says they them same I dont belive so he all so go a batch of Pemba fry from another member here. i helive them to be the same "Orange " see our Pemba Photo 's in our photo bucket "TROPHEUS"

Last time we sopke he said he did not have any females breed yet ! so i take it its the ones we sold him that he sold to you bet you paid far to much for them LOL

"He only got 5 young from us they were about 1-1.5cm in size they would be Orange Flame

He also took 4 females and bought a Red Pemba Male from LPS I would not mix these fish sure many here would agree but he says they them same I dont belive so he all so go a batch of Pemba fry from another member here. i helive them to be the same "Orange " see our Pemba Photo 's in our photo bucket "TROPHEUS"

"Last time we sopke he said he did not have any females breed yet ! so i take it its the ones we sold him that he sold to you bet you paid far to much for them LOL"

1-famels do not breed yet !!!

2-Yes it was Red Pemba Male(but when I bought it looked the same females did not breed so I didn't care-it is gone now)I bought new one from New Plymouth

3-fry from another member go to another member and he sold to si_sphinx (I have shipped fish because another member asked me)

4-another member sold so price sorrry ($30 - it was not so bad I would say )

5-I told You will have first option to buy (after females will breed) IF I SAY SO IT WILL BE ! ! !

Yes Si_sphinx -Tropheus Bemba "Orange"-but You bought them from another member I told You"Just shipment"

SORRY FOR ANOTHER MEMBER (I WILL NOT USE NAMES MABE THEY DO NOT WANT THAT)

I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW -"he said he did not have any females breed yet ! "

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...