Jebo R338

Tsarmina

I have offered to lend my 40L Jebo R338 to baileys classroom till the end of the school year. it will house a few mountain minnows and a couple of plants.

would i need to put it on some poly??

i disassembled it a few months ago and can't remember if i had it on poly or not :roll:

i just want to be sure before setting it up for the kids.

thanks

it's such a small tank you can probably get away with it. I have mine on newspaper but that is more to make sure that it is level because I reckon that sort of tank is inclined to leak if it's not level and if there is vibration

thanks people.

theres bound to be vibrations in a room full of kids, lol. i'm going to try using it as a tool to help with my boy at school. his school work is great, but he has a few behaviour issues that occasionally get him sent out of class. so the idea is, it is his job to monitor the fish and make sure they look happy and healthy, but in order to do this, he must be in class, so no more being naughty and getting sent out. And, i'm also hoping, it will help him make friends as they are his fish (of sorts) and he can explain what keeping them is like :)