One guy who'se gone off NSW

wasp

Correct. I've seen the bigger pic which includes several surfers, and a school of more easily discernable dolphins surfing in in a big wave, a really cool pic.

I think someone chopped the origional pic down to this which does look like a guy looking at a shark.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Jetski we can get sharks in the river out at Port Waikato thats why Frog used to take the waterski boat up to the bridge didnt like the idea of his legs hanging under the water never did learn not to fall off, never heard of an attack out here and all the locals use the wharf as a swimming hole in the summerSundays all that rolled icecream no staff and Frog up stairs making the band for around the top of the new tank. By the way the seal Frog took a photo of came up to a whitebaiter the other week and roared at him he said he nearly s his pants and had to get out of the water when he was chest deep and holding a big net I can just see it what a laugh :D Oh and did you know they have put restrictions on jetskis in the river now<>not permitted to go up the river but still can go down from the wharf and over the bar. Hope to see you this summer