June 10, 200917 yr comment_311278 Sorry if its the wrong size, first attempt at posting a picture. Kimahri and her new fishy friends ** Edited to try make it a decent viewing size** Report
June 10, 200917 yr Author comment_311282 Ooh managed to make it a bit bigger.. This is my big mama guppy hoping shel have her babies soon :bounce: I know the photos are bad, anyone know enough about guppies to have any idea what type she is? Ive got a few more il post shortly.. Report
June 10, 200917 yr Author comment_311283 I think this girl might be related to mama guppy, but shes got more green in her. The are two more I bought, ones got the most yellow tail ever. with small black speckles through it This is the lucky boy, I think he may have endler in him? Looks like what some people call a "Wild Type", hard to research people have different names lol. Please excuse the blurryness, its super zoomed in on an old cellphone i found :oops: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.