Its my Birthday on Wednesday :)

ba ha ahhahaaha lol.

the joys of rum. dont worry, soon it will be wednesday and you wont believe the load of rubbish you landed up doing.

i for instance once thought i was a sheep, and the paddock full of sheep were my people. :lol:

:o

Hahahahah roflmao

I think you had something a bit more than rum didnt you :lol:

yeah.. mamma sheep were not happy. :cry: :oops: lol

it was a terrible concoction that involved a litre of vodka, some rum, bacardi, few shots... by the end of it my friends were experimenting on me.

turns out i can still go bowling and get a strike. only if i go bowling with my head. :o

ouch muchly... lol.. carpet burn.

never again. im usually the responsible one.

then there is the slightly drunk incident. i become all mother goose like, and take my blanket to the streets and rescue people in need. lots of people are scared of a tall dark dude running towards them with a blanket apparently. :lol:

my yardie full of glorious lion red was ruined by a good friend who thought itd be a good idea to top up my yardie a wee bit with rum mixed with ginger beer while i was errr making more room :P the last 10% took sooo long to drink, i almost throw up on the smell of rum, let alone having to drink alot of it mixed with ginger beer and lion red

yardies are great, i cannot wait till i get the chance to do one again

I thought only girls did 21 shots?

i wasnt sure of sex of si_sphinx, didnt want to be rude or offend :oops: