AR-380 divider - ideas?

Romeo

Hey all,

My sister lives in Melbourne, and she's looking at buying an AR-380 for her two fighters and 3 Julii's. Currently they live in seperate 10 litre tanks, but BOTH have started to leak. Problem is one of the fighters is very aggressive towards other fish, yet the other male is very placid.

So, what's the best (cheapest & simplest) way of dividing off an AR-380 tank? I know Spoon has a very good setup, but I think the engineering involved would be a bit over my sister's head!

Is it possible to get one custom made, and if so, for roughly how much?

Cheers,

Romeo

I used a piece of glass to divide off the end of our guppy tank. Just got it cut a few mm wider than the inside of the tank, wedged it in there, and buried the bottom in the gravel. Its tight enough to stop the guppy fry getting through, but still lets the water through a little bit.

if its only short term cut the top off a 2.25 coke bottle and stab some holes in it around the sides, knife will do but a hot needle works better (but takes longer) and put two opposite each other at the top. thread the top two with string and tie to something like the light hood or cross bracing etc...