Atman UF2400

LYNDYLOO

Has anybody got or had one of these filters??

Have come across this one on Trade Me, dont know anything about them, but I'm thinking they are very similar to the Aqua One 2400.

Has a built in UV light, which can be switched on and off when needed, they say parts are readily available and the same parts as the AquaOne 2400's.

Surely I'm better to have an External Filter thats does 2400L/H compared to one that does 1000L/H, looking at putting this onto my Discus Tank which is around 250Ltrs.

Let me know your thoughts Guys and Girls, I dont know alot about External Filters to be honest.

Lynda

• 3 years later...

The Atman Canister filter is made by the same factory that makes the AquaOne, however it is not the same as the AquaOne CF1200. This one is way newer, more powerful, and comes with push to prime. (The AquaOne CF series is an old Atman EF series)

Looking at the pics it looks like the aqua one has the exact same circular spot on the top where the UV bulb is in the atman but apparently it's not included??