NEW BLUE HM +COPER HM pair breeding

Davd-lw

Hi Dave - you are the betta guru from what I can tell - just wanting to know if you can keep mollies with bettas? I've had a change around with my tanks. I have 1 male sailfin, 1 dalmation, & a white female. I was hoping to put these three in my Jebo 380 and put in a betta with them. I was speaking to the lady at world of water in te rapa and they said you were their breeder/supplier. If the asnwer is yes, can I get a purple one from you? PM me if I can - I don't want to get told off again! Z

Hi Dave - you are the betta guru from what I can tell - just wanting to know if you can keep mollies with bettas? I've had a change around with my tanks. I have 1 male sailfin, 1 dalmation, & a white female. I was hoping to put these three in my Jebo 380 and put in a betta with them. I was speaking to the lady at world of water in te rapa and they said you were their breeder/supplier. If the asnwer is yes, can I get a purple one from you? PM me if I can - I don't want to get told off again! Z

Hey Z. thanks for the comment. i am just a student with passion about Siamese fighters. yeap, mollies are fine with fighters. put some plants in your tank, they love to have rest in plants.

keep an good eye on the other site.

PM is another way to do .

Thanks.