HELP

fins

Are all your water perameters normal?

How long ago did she have the fry? Some fish can get very stressed when having babies and this can make them go limp and stop eating, if you are adding a liquid food for the fry the mother is probably eating microscopic organisms off the foam filter and so she wont starve (that is on the off chance that you have a foam filter in the tank)

you could try adding a little bit of salt 1 tsp per 4 liters max that will reduce stress but it will need adding slowely because the change in water will initially stress her

and if you have any clodial silver you could try adding come of that (at about the same rate as the salt) this countains lots and lots of benificial bacterias' that will also reduce stress this is only a roomer but i tried it when my fish were sick for no reason and it semt to work

shes in a tank with fry because there is no other place for her of the fry. The fry would get eaten anywhere else and the female will get beaten up. Shes a wild fish so she would probably be very sensitive to medications and salt. I will add 1 tsp of rock salt every couple of hours.

• 2 weeks later...