new puffers

phoenix44

I knew nothing about this one so i got him... turns out he will be marine soon =(

got another one too - a figure 8, who should be ok. will try and post pics of him when the camera battery is fully charged, its hard to get a good shot with these guys.

Lol, that's a pretty good way to get fish! They're awesome little things, I've got 2 and I love them. If you have any qs, let me know. They don't have to go full marine, and not until they are over 3/4 grown. I'd get him out of the tank with the ram too, he might get hungry (and they have big teeth). Expect to see small round holes in your plants. He's just trying them out.

If you decide to get rid of him, let me know. How much was he, btw?

A small spotted puffer? Is it a green spotted puffer? They really need salt! The only other spotted puffer is completly FW, but we don't get them in NZ anymore, and if we did they'd probably be upwards of $500ea, not something you get on a whim!!

Phoenix, if you still need to get rid of the gsp, I'll take him for $20. Can't take the figure 8 sorry, but I know of someone who was getting some so maybe they could?