White things on my Chocolate Knife fish

petplanet

I have a chocolate knife fish that I have had for the last 4 months+. It has white things on its body that are up to 5mm long, 1mm wide and are spread over its entire body. They are raised so I am sure they are not some sort of marking. Have treated with Malachite Green and Fluke tabs. Neither have had any effect. The fish is eating and growing. Other fish in the tank are OK. Any ideas?

hi mike

try curex ?

if that doesnt work depending on the size of the tank i can give you some PimaFix.

-PimaFix-Treats fungal infections and both internal and external bacterial infections. Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water. PimaFix has been formulated to work in combination with MelaFix to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases.

its not in nz for sale yet but i have some and would like to see how good it is , so it would be a real teast