Beardies brumating at this time of year?

Insect Direct

• 2 weeks later...

yea the 2 that went into cyber.... i mean hyber...nation :lol: are kept alone so think its just nature taking over.

One of mine is in his own tank, just been moved and still hiding. should I just leave him or get him out and under the light?

id leave it be dragons do what they do but im no expert, they normally wake up 1week-3months later then i give a soak/bath then start feeding them up

some maybe out of season or maybe theyre not even relevant to the seasons as been kept indoors? or maybe they just brumate when they get to a year, i wouldnt worry though one of mine came out of her cave a few days after this post and the other is still sleeping looking rather cosey i must say (hasnt moved must of been there atleast 2weeks now)

both mine got restless and started diggin around/trying to so i figured they either wanna lay or brumate, added some soil down one end of tank and they both dug caves and went to sleep (slakers id prefer eggs but anyway)