sodastream co2

A-town...

why's that?

yeah I won that guys auction on TM, said it was 2KG bottle so i bidded to $250, got there to find out the bottle it self weighed 2kg, and it didn't hold 2kg of gas, lol i was like ahhhh thats not how the sizing works. :lol:

can you remove his number from my "quote" please, my inbox is full of threats and warnings from mods, i dont need another one.

haven't used it yet, waiting for the plants to establish them selves.

I got the 220G one cause it was cheap, and I can use it on my small tank.

still looking for a 2kg bottle for my big tank.

yeah I'll probably just a solenoid valve for my big tank, and maybe just run a airstone when the lights are off in my small tank, and just leave the co2 going the whole time.

to small

well not really, it would last around a month. would rather just get a 2kg bottle and not have to worry about it.

i'm going to use the 220G on my small 60L tank, and only have it adding a small amount so it will last longer. but on my planted tank tank I want to add as much as I can....haha I say "planted tank" but my small tank is planted heavier than my big one :roll:

You can rent a bottle (cant remember how large) for $12 a month, with I think a $33 refill/swap and go charge, from BOC