I had a fish nightmare!!

Stella

I had a fish nightmare last night - with a twist! :o

As usual I suddenly remembered I had a whole lot of extra tanks dotted around the house in obscure places, and realised I hadn't fed the fish for weeks & weeks.

Then, in my dream, I remembered this thread and thought, "I'll have to update that thread and tell them that the reason I was having fish nightmares was because it was actually true! So they had better all check their houses for neglected tanks!" :lol:

One of the rediscovered tanks was in my fridge. I was quite relieved because I realised the fish in the fridge would have a slower metabolism, so it didn't matter that I hadn't fed them for a while. Then I noticed that the left-over corn on the cob had been nibbled so I knew the fish had been taking care of themselves!

Oh, and another rediscovered tank had a pygmy platypus in it. I thought it was very cute, but it puzzled me a little because I knew I only kept fish and of course a platypus is a mammal. :P

I just had a fish dream last night where I put my hand in my tank to move a rock and my cichlids had overnight all grown much bigger and developed big pointy white teeth made of Lego (my son has been doing lots of dinosaur Lego this week and it all comes with little sharp white Lego teeth!). And of course the lid fell on my arm and I couldn't get my arm out and those fish with Lego teeth were coming closer and closer.

I just had a fish dream last night where I put my hand in my tank to move a rock and my cichlids had overnight all grown much bigger and developed big pointy white teeth made of Lego (my son has been doing lots of dinosaur Lego this week and it all comes with little sharp white Lego teeth!). And of course the lid fell on my arm and I couldn't get my arm out and those fish with Lego teeth were coming closer and closer.

Oh no! The fish-with-lego-teeth dream! :o

The true meaning of this dream: beware when walking around the house in bare feet that you don't step on bits of dinosaur lego. They hurt! :cry: