Turtles- What is here? What is legit?

Varanophile

probably so,but not necesarilly,I was amazed how small ivan`s were when I saw them after being used to the Napier ones in the old aquarium they had a massive habitat and loved it and bred that much that they threw the eggs out.Ivan`s had a tiddly tank and were also tiddly by comparisom?

The softshels in auckland were chinese! ad mata mata,australian painted turtle,yellow headed tortise,aligator snapping turtle, ,malysain snail eating turtle,malaysian box turtle,southern painted turtle(american). I have been offered or seen all of these species of terapin,tortise. over and above all the others mentioned in the last 30 odd years.

smeauwa

It was me converting salamanders back then, and i would like to state that there were no injections involved!!! Bloody chinese whispers, almost as elusive as chinese soft shells now days.

So sorry about that I was one of the one that rung to make inquires and has for the snapping turtle is that the one that ended up in the pond next to the Auckland Zoo eating the duckling .... the zoo got it has far has I know on desplay....