Christchurch Totally Tanked November BBQ/Coffee

Janelle

Our November meeting will hopefully be a nice, evening barbecue in Sumner, but if the weather is not so favourable we will be meeting at Coffee Culture in Sumner instead.

Full details can be seen at: http://totallytanked.co.nz/news.html

Summary -

At Sumner, in Scarborough Park (near the Clock Tower) or Coffee Culture

Starting at 5 pm on Saturday, 1st November.

I'm looking forward to it!

Absolutely. If in doubt, go up to a complete stranger (you might want to make sure they look friendly and inviting) and ask them if they're Totally Tanked. If you get a less than positive answer, you could try again. ^_^

Maybe Loopy will bring our Totally Tanked banner with the red Siamese Fighter on it, but that would just make it too easy. =P

Failing all else, stand by the clock tower. If the weather is terrible and hateful, come to Coffee Culture. If it's bearable, just look about as if you're looking for someone, and if there's someone there we'll probably come to you and ask if you're looking for us. =)

Chances are, we'll actually be a bit further around near the BBQ area.

Great meeting folks!!!

Many thanks to the new faces for poping in! :hail: I hope you enjoyed just chillin with us.

(p.s THANK YOU! mistymu for letting me meet your boys! I think that really made my day :D You have some very special bRATS there! :wink: )