who is ls813?

illusionz_NZ

who is this person?

on trade me they sell really good 1kg flake food in auckland with free shipping. have delt with them before and this time have had no contact then i find out they have been disabled..............paid for my goods and heard no word........how many other people are there that have bought food off this person in the last two weeks and have paid and not recieved there goods?

absolutely gutted! and without food for my poor fish! :cry:

yeah im not impressed at all. I assume a lot of people have bought food from this person because its cheap and i had my food the first time within 3 days which is why i went back again to get more..........bit rude not to return any of my emails.

Have contacted tm but dont know what they can do as i have never been in this situation before.

it would be polite to return my money or give me the food.

I think yongs son (the guy who organises most of it) is overseas at the moment, i ordered some food a week or so ago and got it not long after, hes usualy prety slow to answer emails. im going to have to ring him today so il see what the story is about being disabled.