Ram with a white patch on his face/head?

Dixon1990

My Male Ram(my only one left) has got a white/faded patch on his face/head,it goes in a bit like its been eaten away by something, Its been there a while, but he was happy and it looked like it was getting better so i left it, but now its back and quite bad again. I cant get a photo though.

His 2 females died off 1 by 1 a while ago for now apparent reason, i think the 1st had dropsy and the second one just went white and breathing fast and died within an hour or 2.

This guys still breathing and eating perfectly, has a good belly(not sunken in or swollen)

Any ideas?

:)

I either lost my rams with white batches/lumps on the head or rapid breathing.. No amount of treatment water changes etc etc changed anything happened in both nzbred and imported ram's. Happened to fish that were getting daily water changes and had been treated with metro/prazi to clean them out so I have no idea, I think it is just ram's :(

I'd had mine for nearly a year - they were around 5-6cm and in wicked health then they just crashed... no other illness in the tank - no changes in conditions etc... happened one at a time and similar to Ryan no treatment even looked like working.

not sure if they were NZ breed - I got them from animates so I'd imagine they were imports.