Chch Totally Tanked September GARAGE SALE!!!

Loopy

Spring cleaning!!

Septembers Meeting will be a Garage sale FISH style!

Sunday 7th September.

Details are still being confimed so watch this space!

In the mean time you can all go and dig out all your fish gear to sell and possibly other items of interest (but don't get TOO carried away :wink: )

Do you have any further information on this?

Because me and my GF want to come, but we've got no idea of locations or times, or even how many people will be there.

Can anyone give me more of an idea of what's going on?

Cheers :bow:,

Romeo

Do we realise that the 7th is Father's Day?

Umm is this going to be a problem for most?

I appear to be having a cookies problem with the 'puter :-? I am not seeing any posts after sunday unless i hit refresh on every page. only just noticed these posts now.....

HELP!

I have a LOT going on in my life right now and am finding it hard to focus on anything.... :-?

So are we gonna do this or not?

If there is not much interest or it is going to be clashing with fathers day too much for some shall we just stick with a saturday evening meeting and hold the garage sale at a later date?

The host for the garage sale advises that it would be better on a day with good weather rather than trying to sardine everyone in their garage.

I will wanna know asap what you all think

HELP!

I have a LOT going on in my life right now and am finding it hard to focus on anything.... :-?

So are we gonna do this or not?

If there is not much interest or it is going to be clashing with fathers day too much for some shall we just stick with a saturday evening meeting and hold the garage sale at a later date?

The host for the garage sale advises that it would be better on a day with good weather rather than trying to sardine everyone in their garage.

I will wanna know asap what you all think

The following Sunday (14th) would suit me better. I also no of a couple of other people that will be busy that day to.

I can't come on either Sunday, but could next Saturday. If its postphoned you should consider advertising in buy & sell or community papers. And maybe find out if there's going to be enough things to sell. It's likely to fail without proper organisation :-?

well that is 4 votes against ... :hail:

ok so we will hold off the garage sale till a later date. (sorry Romeo :cry: it is still gonna happen, just later)

Anyone needing their monthly fish rant is welcome to pop round to our house (337A main south road) and gawk at juju etc this evening.

Hey everyone. After a very unofficial committee meeting we have decided to call off club activities until at least next month. We all have too much going on personally to concentrate on organising anything at the moment. We do have lots of things planned for the future, like the garage sale.

Also, I will be doing what I can to keep everyone updated via the website, and fix the forums too.

Thanks for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...

Totally Tanked Forums are.... functional.... Might still be a bit buggy when it comes to posting and viewing access but it's probably safe to sign up. If you post a new introduction I will assign a new rank to give better access to everything. Sorry it's taken me so long and I hope the new look doesn't deter you.