clown loach

doch

whats his tummy like?

does it look pushed in on the sides of the fish?

if so he has hole in the head but in the tummy, sounds strange but its something they get, you need to treat them the same way you would tread hole in the head on discus,

Guest Anonymous

no hole in the head dont show no signs of anything and only feed them blood worms shrimp pellets and when they are good boys some brine shrimp a part from the cucumber slices

cure ex ? he is still alive but slowly going on to his side now breathing is still fast need to do some thing quick if im gonna save him he is around 2 years old now and quite big all other fish including clowns are ok no signs of anything wrong with him

well i managed to get some cure ex from hollywood and it in the tank

its now sunday and loach is still going and trying to swim properly but is looking healther rechecked my water and ph was a little down so fixed that as well

well as i thought he was coming good i lost him last nite turned his fins up but he battled for nearly a week that was 3 in one week i still have my big one but i dont want to get him any mates for a bit but i dont want him to worrie himself to death

Can anyone tell me what the active ingredient is in curex? Simply wondering as I had a discussion with my naturopath father recently about whether tea-tree oil would be effective on fish (we thought it would not mix with the water, just float) only to find when I got some Melafix that the active ingredient is 1% melaleuca (a.k.a. tea-tree) and 99% "inert" ingredients. Wondering now also what the "inert" ingredients are too... :-?