Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

urgent help

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I got a new fighter today (I'll post pics later :lol: ). I also have a tank that I've put water from another tank (alredy cycled). Is it OK to put him in there for now until I find where to put him?

It's already got a sponge filter as I set it up for the killlies that I'm getting

No. There could be all sorts of harmful chemicals inside a tank (especially a german one!) and I wouldn't recommend putting any fish in a tank. They probably couldn't drive it anyway.

I would suggest keeping it in an aquarium.

:lol: lol

Perhaps you could tell us about a bit more the tank? What model is it? How big is it? What kind of motor and weaponry it has? How much use its had, any front-line action? Are any of the original crew still in it? etc.

Simply saying "a tank" could cover hundreds of different vehicles.

:wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.