Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auction nights

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if theres an auction nights due any time soon for the UHAS or kapi mana clubs. Also who gets the money for the things sold at them?

Thanks

Cam

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if theres an auction nights due any time soon for the UHAS or kapi mana clubs. Also who gets the money for the things sold at them?

Thanks

Cam

Not at Kapi mana as far as I know. NO idea re Upper Hutt. You can choose to get all of the money minus a percentage for the club as a general rule or you can choose to donate total amount to the club :D

Are u joined to a club cam?

Im pretty sure U/H have got one coming up, someone will confirm this im sure.

I'm thinking about it but not too sure as I'll have to get the parents to take me :roll: :lol:

Upper Hutt club are having an auction in October. I'm pretty sure KMAC also have another auction planned, possibly also in October.

10% commission to club at both.

Cam, Karen has offered to give you a lift to the club. She's in Stokes Valley too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.