July 8, 200818 yr comment_249638 I was told it wouldnt be too hard, fed them some wormys tonight and a little streak of white lightening popped out, I thought my eyes were playing tricks, but nope! we have some babys! Dont have a head count as of yet, who knows if they will survive but they are of a decent size already so fingers crossed. Dad is a stroppy one... any experience and wisdom from other zebra breeders would be most welcome. YAY! I squealed with delight I almost gave my partner a heart attack LOL :lol: :lol: :bounce: :bounce: Star^ :bounce: :bounce: Report
July 8, 200818 yr comment_249647 :lol: :lol: Oh the old screech with excitement thing that alerts the other half to danger when in fact it's a females way of celebrating a new finding... :roll: :lol: Gee they should know that by now Congratulations Sounds to me like the babes are doing well 8) What sort of food are you feeding your Zebs? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.