Kribs and corys ok?

imsweet

Are kribs and corys ok together? I'm just doing a bit of reading about them and one place stated they sould not be kept with other bottom dwellers. The person i got my large tank off suggested them but i wasnt too sure at the time. :-? Also if i ended up with a male and female breeding, from what i've read it's hard to pass the babies on?

I'd only recommend breeding Kribensis if you've got a stunnyly gorgeous pair. They're easy to breed and usually enough to go around.

How they go with Corys will depend on the personality of them. For some reason mine are complete poofters and don't hurt a fly, but a lot can get very vicious especially when breeding.

I have a lovely pair of Kribs in with Corys and they are fine and dandy... placid, breeding time tho and they can often show their devil side of which is understandable 8)

If they were a albino pair of Kribs, I would say breed breed breed!!! There is a shortage around and we could do with some :lol:

hmm i'm just thinking about getting a couple just to have something different. I think 2 of the same sex would probably be better. Really liked the look of the females with the red belly.

Albino ones would be cool but i dont think i can get them down here.

Thanks for your help